Heard the Abbingdon Music research CD player?

I am looking for anyone who might have heard this player at CES or at the London show. Is it a giant killer with its matching amp? Bob
128x128baranyi

Audiooracle, I agree with you in many ways, I have a 18 year old son who just can't appreciate the hobby we are in. Well he says that he does like the set-up and its cool but then he wants to know how much, when I tell him he just can't comprehend it. When he sees me with a new piece of wire or gear he juckles because he knows. I don't ever see him getting into this hobby nor any of his friends that I have met, they are all into Mac's, IPods and home theatre and not two channel.

I have heard the same about this new AMR player also and can't wait to hear it in my own system, hey if it can out perform my Accustic Arts combo I'll be buying one and put the extra coin in my pocket.

I just ordered the Oracle 2000 transport to hear it with my Dac to see if it betters my AA Drive.

There's a difference between passion and zealotry. I am for appealing to all ages to interest them in fine music and music reproduction. The latter is unrelated to the first sentence in this paragraph.
I don't mention my lines as you do. I do not promote my lines as you do. I am not grandstanding as you are. You are nothing more than a self promoter using the "enthusiasm" angle as a means to do facilitate sales.

>>How about finding some products to sell and promote yourself?<<

See above. Unlike your shameless behavior, this is not the place.