Experiences with NAD M51 DAC

I am considering upgrading from my PS Audio DLIII. I currently use it with a M2Tech Hiface USB/SPDIF converter, fed from MAC mini serving redbook CDs as AIFF, via Pure Music.

The NAD and the W4S DAC2 are under consideration. May also upgrade the USB/SPDIF converter. Much has been posted concerning the W4S.

Has anyone have experience with the NAD, with or W/O USB/SPDIF conversion they would share? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
Mesch, for those who discuss converters at computeraudiophile and elsewhere, many feel that the Audiophilleo2 is the best combination of value(price) and performance, and the Offramp is the best, but of course significantly more expensive.. I have the Audiophilleo2. I have not heard a system with an Offramp.
Hi Foster

In Australia its the other way around - the NAD is $1500 - the Chord $1700. If you can get the Chord cheaper and dont require the connectivity of the NAD it's what I would get. But if you want the connectivity nothing beats the NAD

Thanks
Bill
The Audiophellio2 remains a top contender for my $$$. I wonder how the Bel Canto mLink or llink compares to it?