Ear Speakers-AKG Q701's or Sennheiser HD 598's???

My Sennheiser HD 595's finally gave up the ghost so I need some new cans & was hoping someone here could comment on how these compare soundwise.I have read a ton of reviews on the AKG K701's & feel that they are probably a bit too bright for my taste.I have auditioned several pairs of Grado's & MUCH prefer the Sennheiser sound but feel they could be a touch more detailed so I guess I'm looking for something that combines the warmth of the Senns with the detail of the Grado's.
Thanks guys,take care...
freediver
I can highly recommend the Final Audio Muramasa VIII - they are outstanding. If these are a bit pricy they have some cheaper options which are excellent. Some are available through ebay.
http://final-audio-design.com/en/lineup
Failing this have you tried suggesting ear plugs for the missus.
Freedriver, if you decide on the AKG 701's I have a lightly used pair for sale on Audiocircle.
Today's K701 isn't hard to drive. I'd say they're much more sinsitive than Senn HD650 that do require some guts at the jack. They're just 64Ohms with pretty hight db sensitivity per mw/cm. I sometimes use them in the office with Fiio usb headphone amp that could pump the volume audible 10' away clearly.
i prefer the HD600 for outstanding prat, more body, image density and gorgeous natural mids with great definition - qualities that hd800 and T1 still dont do well (besides resolution)

AKG´s are more analytical, more hifi

in the end its a matter of taste and you will have to listen for yourself.