What is new with the Memory Player?

I have read that this player is the next great source at the online mags. Have others heard this player and is it currently being sold? What are the impressions of those who have heard this machine? Any information would be nice since I have read almost nothing other than what is contained in the magazines. Bob
128x128baranyi
I think that there is tremendous interest in both systems, and in music servers in general. I find it frustrating that there is a lot of breast-beating, but no actual players to demo, either in our systems or at dealers. I'm interested in hearing both, as well as the Wavelength Audio DACS. Please guys, set up a dealer network so that we can demo your products, as well as reassure us that you'll be in business for longer than a couple of years.

David Shapiro
The head-to-head at RMAF would be great for customers. It would be nice if Empirical Audio and others would participate. Steve?...
I don't know if this would be possible, but we could ask. I will be in N.Y within a month so it may be possible to do a shootout then. But lets do it this way, instead of making the units just transports, let them go head to head as the transport and dac. All the post that I have seen thus far only uses the MP as a transport. This is my last post on this subject. If you would like to speak more on this subject, my phone number is listed on our website. Until NY, have fun listening.
I'd say that sounds more than fair and reasonable, he's even coming to New York, couldn't get any closer.

Agree, Steve Nugent should check this out too, he's the other genius wizard with computer based music.

Getting these guys together would be great.