Von Schweikert VR-6 or Wilson Audio Watt/Puppies 5

Dear friends,
I am on the second hand market for speakers with a budget of about $ 4-5 k. The shortest list I made puts a real dilemma: Von Schweikert VR 6 or Wilson Watt/Puppies 5,1. They will be driven by low power Push/Pull tube amplifier (Audio Note). Will be used mostly for rock and roll, pop, classic and jazz.
nikmilkov
No experience with Wilsons, but I have noticed that while the audio press seems to generally praise the Wilsons, many posters on audio forums seem to be less enamoured with them from show reports and dealer experiences.
The Wilson's mid-bass impedance drop to 2.4 ohms is difficult for a low-power tube amp. It's not much different from the W3/P2 I owned for years. It sounded appealing on a 5W SET except for wimpy dynamics and loose bass. Even 75 wpc tube amp was underwhelming in this regard. Nice tonality for near-field listening at modest volume level, but far from ideal for a larger room or R&R.
Whoa, the VR-6 is 96 dB efficient! That is impressive. Barring anything strange in the impedance plots, I imagine that it would work great with the type of amp you describe.
The VR-6 also has a nominal impedance of 4ohms. Who knows how low the impedance dips while playing real music?

Two very different sounding speakers. The VR-6 is smooth and very forgiving of upstream electronics while the Wilson is very transparent, analytical and ruthlessly revealing.

Will the new Von Schweikert Audio even service or support the VR-6 if needed?