Need cdp power cord recommendations.

I am currently running a Signal Cable (designed for digital) power cord between my Wadia and a PS Audio 200. Are there other great digital power cords I might look into? thanks, Jim
jppenn
The new Helix version of the Shunyata Python VX gives you the same performance of the non Helix Anaconda VX.
I just bought, and am breaking in, a DCCA "The Source" power cord for my CDP based on many recommendations on here. I'll post thoughts for you next week, after I've spent some time with the cord.
gentlemen:

i had a pleasant surprise yesterday. my friend brought over a mapleshade line cord. this line cord uses several 9 volt batteries.

i was using a voodoo cable gold dragon line cord and then switched to the mapleshade. i heard greater clarity, openness and timbral accuracy, without searing my ears.

hear this cord for yourself. i believe the line cord is priced at $900, new.

the voodoo cable is not bad either, but a touch veiled compared to the mapleshade.
if your considering cost then i ditto jps digital an big upgrade without breaking the bank
I have the DCCA Source on my CDP and really like what it does, that Don is so cool and easy to work with is an added bonus. It is a thick, heavy and stiff cord, so you need to consider any potential issues that could cause you as part of looking at DCCA as an option. Another to look at is Black Sand (Violet or Silver Ref) they are extremely high quallity, reasonably priced, and John there is great to work with.