Why do Harbeth speakers have such a cult following

Let me start by saying I'm not here to bash Harbeth speakers.I have actually listened to 3 different pairs before I bought my current speakers.I thought they sounded good but I don't understand all the hype around them.They seem to have a cult following like Linn and Naim. What is creating the cult following among Harbeth speakers?
taters
I am new to harbeth, only three months I have to say that. I had listened
More records than ever, its the first time that. I experience a musical system.
Yes I have luxman 550 A I I matching, I bought it based on harbeth uk forums, no regrets, the cult is based on what you hear pure music, no color or unrealistic dynamics as close as live performace that you can get.

I owned before DAli helicons 800 mk2
Nola boxer
Linn accurate etc

Harbeth compact 7ES3 all about music, wondering why took me so long to give them a chance, lot of money and time saved....

Regards
It's the thin wall technology. It colors the speakers but in a way that appeals to many people.

Harbeth are my favorite English speakers but my current speakers are much more neutral and to my ears in every way better.

IMHO it's best to add a smidgen of coloration (if that's your bag) at the amp rather than the speaker.

Thanks
Bill

Everything ever written about loudspeakers is utter rubbish.
It does not matter who wrote it, it does not matter where it was published, it does not matter if the evaluations were conducted by the maker, a respected audio publication or in the labs of the most respected university on the face of the earth.

All evaluation and reporting is opinion. It may be informed opinion, it may be industry hype, it may be the ranting of a cabal of cultists.

It is all opinion. The only thing that matters is how the speakers sounds in your room, with your equipment and your music.