Audio Aero Prestige new trans cannot read cd/sac

My Prestige, equipped with the new Sony transport, has problem in reading CD/SACD. The player simply stops reading, lies quietly, plays no music for a few seconds before it and music resume.

Do any Prestige owner have the same experience as I do?

Thanks.
cattie
"I assume this player has the dsd readout"

Hi, may I know what's this dsd readout. How to see it?

I have the AA prestige few months back. I still not sure how to verify if I have the new transport. Of course my dealer told me it is.

Thanks for sharing.
I felt sorry for Number95. The stop-resume problem happens on me all the time. If yours is one-off, then it is not the same issue that I refer to.

The reliability of French products, be it SACD player or a car, might not be up to the par as we wish. My unit is produced on 2007 Jan, so New Year holiday symptoms applied.

As far as preamp is concerned, my Prestige is running with Boulder 1012; Boulder 1012 adds to the imaging, soundstage, and dynamics, especially micro-dynamics.

Wstam, load a SACD onto the tray, if the display shows “Title xxx, Artist xxx” then your player is equipped with the new transport.

My player is now on her way to France. I hope she sleeps well and eats well. Can't wait for her return.
my prestige sacd 2 had problems reading sacd discs.
today it stopped reading sacds totally. its having sony transport(i opened it and saw)
is there any site where i can buy a new lens or mechanism.
anybody knows what sacd2 means

thanx