Duntech Black Knights to Martin Logan Summit X

After hearing the big Duntechs for nearly 7 years, driven by Pass Labs X350, I am start to get the itch for something with better dynamics and more holographic sound stage. Would this be a wise choice?

Appreciate your insight and/or suggestions for an alternative.
128x128jazzonthehudson
At your level you probably already know the all over the map advise you'll be getting.

I have a pair of Avalon Eidolons which are well known for their sound stage. I've been using solid state electronics to drive their somewhat difficult load. I recently found a pair of 200 watt tube mono blocks with two ohm taps. Getting back to tubes an their second order harmonics has been a spectacular improvement in musicality and sound staging.

I'm not a fan of panel speakers but I was recently impressed by an all Sanders system.
I've owned Monoliths and much later Prodigy, also heard Summit on several occasions. Familiar with Duntech's Sovereign and Crown Prince of old. From memory, you'll easily do better on resolution and holographic side with MLs, but they'll be no where near as dynamic, esp.macros. So I'm afraid, first, there'll be these obvious trade offs, then there'll be many more, they're just very different beasts imo.
I have not had that many speakers, just had some electrostats (Acoustats 11 and ML ESL) before and liked their holographic sound stage abut never had a chance to compare them side by side with the Duntechs. Since I like rock, the Quads are probably not best suited, hence the quest for something more modern to replace these black monoliths.