Duntech Black Knights to Martin Logan Summit X

After hearing the big Duntechs for nearly 7 years, driven by Pass Labs X350, I am start to get the itch for something with better dynamics and more holographic sound stage. Would this be a wise choice?

Appreciate your insight and/or suggestions for an alternative.
128x128jazzonthehudson
First of all, the genre of music I mostly listen to, as my moniker suggests, is Jazz but occasionally I listen to some classic rock. I want to ensure the next speakers master well the imaging, clarity , dynamics yet still are neutral enough. Not just because I have had electrostats but I did listen to a Summit X in a show room and liked the sound, I prefer the Vandersteen 7 but that is now out of my budget. Looking to spend up to 8k for a worthy successor of the Black Knights in the used market.
I have owned Summit X's for over two years...they replaced my Revel Ultima Studio 2's...which replaced my B&W 802d's. I listen to mainly early 70's rock and current jazz. Those who tell you these are not good rock n roll speakers have never listened to them!! They put ALL performers in your room like no other speaker I have owned!! I even have a pair of the new Aerial 7t...not even close!! The bass is deep and VERY prominent giving a foundation far more powerfull than most dynamic driver speakers...but it's the midrange that puts most other speakers to shame!! Want Diana in your room? She's there!! Want to hear all that was meant to be heard on Billion Dollar Babies or Led 11...it can be scary how real these speakers sound!! Once again, advice from those who don't own these speakers means nothing!! PS, they usually sound FAR better in your home than in your dealers overly treated room!!
Thanks for your comments Beachbound. I am a bit familiar with the designs of Revel so can relate to your upgrade.

Diana Krall in my room? Yes please!
Greetings cousin (lol) I have never heard the duntechs ,I'm drooling over a set of Sovereigns right now.My history is I chose the original paradigm studio monitors over the carver amazings after a lot of listening.I heard the ML Prodigy and still love that speaker.Side bar can anyone say the summit is better than the prodigy?I have a used set of Legacy Focus which I still love.I spent about 3or4 hours with Roger Sanders at his shop Conifer,Co last year and hey those speakers are the best and a great deal for what you get an amp and a crossover.I did not have the cash so I got a used set of Sound lab m1 12ys old. I love them . You have to listen to Sanders systems if you like Electrostats you will not be disappointed trust me. I love my sound labs but if a used set of sanders would have been available I would have them instead. By the way I did pick of sanders' els amp for my soundlabs.