Interested in a pair of original Polk SDA's?

Does anyone know of a market for a limited edition prototype pair of Polk SDA speakers? I got them from my brother, who's friend was an engineer for Polk. They are the precursor to the SDA series, and have 3 tweeters, 4 mids, and 3 subradiating woofers. They have the same classic design of the SDA 1 & SDA 2 series; but with a much fuller sound.

I originally had them paired with an NAD 3240PE amp, but have more recently been using them with a Krell KAV 400xi. Both Amps are up for sale as well. I would be very interested in anyones input, as I am about to move from Asheville, NC to San Diego, CA and need to scale down my life.
shayfitz
There is an avid vintage SDA fan club over at Polaudio.com, and they have a classified marketplace, but I think its restricted to users with a minimum number of posts. E-Bay is the usual market place for these (and most other vintage). Shakeydeal is correct that you won't get big money, but there will be a welcoming home for them. In a second system, we are still enjoying the SDA1C that I bought new in 1985.
There is an dedicated and avid vintage SDA fan club over at Polkaudio.com, and there is a classified section (but I think its restricted to users with a minimum number of posts). E-Bay is the usual market place for these (and most other vintage). Shakeydeal is correct that you won't get big money, but there will be a welcoming home for them. In a second system, we are still rocking the SDA1C's that I bought new in 1985.
Post some pics. I just got a minty set of SDA 1B's and can't believe the sound. Also, if you have the original packaging, it will make it easy to ship, thus giving you a bigger audience. I love Ashville NC, that's where my custom drum set was created and built.