Which Rel subwoofer

I have a pair of Dynaudio C-1 and I'm trying to figure out what Rel sub to use. The two I'm looking at are the R-218 and the R-328. Does anyone have any experience with these Subs.
taters
......I am also looking at the REL's.....R328 to match with my Sonus Faber Cremona M's. I plan on making this purchase after the Holidays. I would like to see what you do and think of the REL's.

Sksos1- we get it you don't like REL's and every thread about them you post the same message. Let it go....please
12-12-12: Sksos1
"All I can say is I've had several RELs and had reliability issues, stay away from REL!"

I've had a REL Q401 for about five years with no reliability problems and have been very happy with it.
The 'Q' series happened when REL was owned by REL. Things have
changed. I considered a REL to match my Abbys but, ultimately chose a
NSM 15EXP sub and am very pleased.
12-13-12: Sksos1
Johnnyb you mean the JL Fathom F110. Yes the JL subs are special I went from the REL Stentors to a JL Fathom F113 and its faster, goes lower and has less distortion than the REL ever had. Plus no issues, the JL has worked flawlessly where I had reliability issues with the RELs.

Yes, I certainly meant JL, not REL. That's what happens when I post something past my bedtime.

Anyway, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would pony up $1800 for a sub that simply adds a steep spike centered at 44 Hz, and leaves it up to the user to move this one-trick pony around the room until you find enough room reinforcement to get the thing to add meaningful bass below 40 Hz.

Again, here's the REL R-328 response curve. Its peak output centers at 44 Hz. The spike is so sharp the response is -10dB at 30Hz and 90Hz. It's -27 dB (functionally MIA) at 20 Hz.

Here's the JL Fathom F110 response curve. It peaks at 40Hz but the curve is much flatter: It's at most -2dB at 30 and 60 Hz, -6 dB at 90 Hz. It's about -12dB at 20 Hz, which with any boundary reinforcement will be usable and audible.
Taters,

REL makes the very best subwoofers.
If you want a new product- check out the "T" series.
If you want an older model -check out the "Britania"
series (B1,B2,B3)...all are killer subs!