Dunlavy SC4 Speakers

Does anyone know what the value of a used set of Dunlavy SC4 speakers would be? These are the original SC4's early run I believe. The reason for the question is that I have a line on a set and I'm willing to pay fair market value which often is determined by a speakers popularity and not actual worth. I'm trying to determine a base line price with the seller without out getting into these are the best speakers ever made and that makes them worth a million bucks!

Thanks!
2channeljunkie
2channeljunkie, The Dunlavy SCIV is a great speaker, one of the best ever. This is not a near field speaker. Because of the wide span of the drivers you will need to be the proper distance from the speakers for the drivers to blend properly. So, you will need a larger than average room to get the best sound. Ignore the comments about brittle or bright sound. These are not Dunlavy characteristics. I have used these speakers on long and short walls with excellent results, but they need to be set up properly. I was recently offered SCIVs in rosewood for $2,000. I think rosewood is more desirable than black.
Rrog, Agreed I wish they were anything but black. I hate black speakers. But for the price and what I'm getting I guess I can't complain. I should have no issues with the drivers blending as I don't often sit in my sweet spot and listen to music. I'm more of an active music listener. By this I mean I typically am listening to my music while cleaning the house, cooking, or doing laundry.
Has anyone or does anyone have any feedback or done a dollar for dollar comparison between the real Telydyne AR9 speaker and the Dunlavy SCIV speakers? Looking for feedback as to which speaker for the dollar is the better choice? I can get my hands on a set of AR9 speakers for $1,100 bucks shipped and all surrounds have been replaced and cabinets are flawless. I also can get my hands on a set of SCIV speakers for $1,500 Delivered. I know both speakers are good but wanted feedback on dollar forthe ddollar which would be the best to live with?
Much of what the Dunlavy's do so well depends on listening from the correct location.