Dunlavy SC4 Speakers

Does anyone know what the value of a used set of Dunlavy SC4 speakers would be? These are the original SC4's early run I believe. The reason for the question is that I have a line on a set and I'm willing to pay fair market value which often is determined by a speakers popularity and not actual worth. I'm trying to determine a base line price with the seller without out getting into these are the best speakers ever made and that makes them worth a million bucks!

Thanks!
2channeljunkie
I seem to recall there was an audio dealer in Des Moines, Iowa (Audio Video Logic?) who may still stock some parts for Dunlavy speakers. Might be worth giving them a try.
Unsound or Rcprince are you guys saying that he speakers are still worth getting? Of course my dealer will replace the tweeters prior to dropping them off to me. My concern is that the dealer will try to raise the price after replacing the tweeters.
Ok so here's an update on the Dunlavy SCIV speakers. The dealer I deal with has picked up the speakers how ever the tweeters are blown and will need to be replaced. Not sure if the dealer can get the exact replacements as these are the early production run of the speakers and im told none of the original drivers are around anymore and that one would have to call Madisound for a replacement driver based on the info on the bad driver. Any thoughts or input from any one. Are the speakers worth the time and hassle? Will the speakers still blend well with replacement tweeters?
Honestly, I really just don't know. The asking price should make them easy to resell if your not completely satisfied, but these are rather cumbersome items to flip. For someone else, I might suggest giving them a go, but for your rather casual listening style, I'm not so sure it will be worth it.
Our shop here sells a lot of vintage gear and if they were selling such a pair of speakers they would have them repaired first, then sell them too you. Otherwise, you should decide how much money you are willing to throw away if you can't get them properly repaired.

I would walk away from this deal and not look back, and go spend my time and money getting a pair of speakers that actually work.

And why are the tweeters blown? Are you sure they don't have other issues?