Should I burn these?

Am so disappointed with my Bose 911 speakers. I appreciate good sound quality and these speakers just don't cut it. They do not possess good sound performance as far as highs and lows and the sound is very flat and muffled, and no they are not blown. They have sounded the same way since they were new about 5 years ago. Had an old pair of Canadian made speakers made by Audio tec from the early 1980's and wish I would have kept them as the sound was far superior. Bose 911 speakers are over priced and the sound quality sucks. Don't buy them!!!
holiver
No, take them to the junk car dealer and ask they be crushed, or better yet, drop them off at a Goodwill store. Pass your misery on to others.
I'm thin skinned because I am old. My patience have warn thin too, but let me rephrase that. You can buy Dali speakers NEW for a fraction of the MSRP.
Rrog, tell us where then. And what fraction ? Most items are available for less than retail if you shop around. what is your problem with Dali? This thread is about Bose 901's.
I don't have a problem with Dali. I recommended it. This thread is about a lot more than Bose.
There's a pair of 901's on c-list in my area for $750. The seller says they're the best speakers ever made. Hmmmm, maybe I was wrong about those mbl 101e's. Must of been the amp they were using.