How to defeat Pioneer DV-58AV auto power shut-off?

I am currently using a modified Pioneer DV-58AV Universal Player. Modded Player has balanced 2 channel Digital, and
same Analog Outputs. My current system utilizes a lot of Tubes ( Especially rectifying Tubes ) requiring extensive warm up periods. Start-up sequence includes DV-58AV, which shuts down within 10 minutes after it's start-up without use. Tried leaving drawer out- 10 minutes later drawer automatically shuts, and player promptly shuts down. This
drives my Tubed DAC nuts! Typically I let my System warm up for 30 minutes. Is there a way to defeat auto power shut off
after non-use on Pioneer DV-58AV???
pettyofficer
I use a tube preamplifier and tube power amplifiers, but have only powered down my CD deck less than a dozen times in the past decade (when system changes/maintenance were performed).

Not familiar with your player, but mine has so many power supplies I figured it's best to keep it powered up 7/24/365 (and it's performed w/o a hitch since purchased in 2001, or so).

I also keep our Sharp mini system powered up 7/24/365 as it takes 3-4 days (from a cold start) to sound half way normal (a week plus is more like it).

Both the CAL/CD and the Sharp/Mini draw very little current @ idle (unoticable on our power bill) so I consider these little crosses OK as we do conserve energy use in many other ways, on a whole.

Leave the CD deck powered up for a week and see if you notice an overall difference/improvement in the sound quality.
I have the same thing with my XTZ CD-100. My thinking was this happened because the XTZ uses a modified DVD drive and not a CD only drive and this type of shut-off behavior was more of a dvd player thing. Can you just turn on your Pioneer player 25 minutes after you power up your other equipment?

Rich
Why don't you just leave any old disc in it and hit play after you power it up. When the rest of the system is warmed up you'll be good to go.
Jjrenman has the answer...
My DVD players exhibit the same turn off if not in use. And it is not defeatable.