tube CD player for tube integrated amp?

recent lurker, first time poster here.

I'm looking for the best midrange for vocal, guitar, piano music. Tube or solid state redbook CD player would be a better match to my current system (below)

Under my consideration currently:
Ah! Noeb Tjoeb 4000
Doge 6 with NOS tube upgrades
Marantz SA 8001
Cambridge Audio 840C

I recently upgraded to Primaluna Prologue II tube integrated amp driving my old KEF 5 series II speakers. The improvement is so outstanding that my 22-year audiophile itch returns.

Thanks for your inputs.
ez_ear
Here's my two cents...I am currently thoroughly enjoying my Rogue Audio Cronus integrated amp (EL-34 tubes) with my Vandersteen 1C speakers. I was also seriously considering a tube CD player as an "upgrade" from my ten year old Marantz CD63SE -- Musical Fidelity X10-D combination. Just for fun, I took home a new Rotel RCD-1072 form my local shop on a 7 day trial. Well,......WOW !!! The combination of my tubes with the Rotel is simply stunning, and I bought it.

I'm not sure of what "audiophile terms" to use to describe the synergy between the Rotel, Rogue, and Vandersteens, other to say that my music collection has been given new life. Everything sounds better, more musical, and more enjoyable. After all, isn't this what our hobby is all about ?....to enjoy the music !! Give the Rotel RCD-1072 a try with your system. You may be as impressed with it as I am. Good Luck with your search. Keep it fun !
The following 2 CD players are on my short list for listening trial:

Doge 6
Raysonic 128

both with upgraded NOS tubes. I have heard good enough reviews about them and doubt that I can find much sonic difference between these units at < $2000. I just wonder about reliability of transport (laser pickup, toploading vs sliding tray). Any word wisdom?