The best Universal player for under $5,000

I am mostly interested in audio; however, considering the Blue Ray vs HD silly battle, video is important. I have been looking at the Lexicon RT 20 But someone just suggested the Arcam 137 or 139 units. How would you compare the relative value of the two?
dfly
I would spend $4000.00 for a nice used CD player, and the remaining $1000.00 for a new Universal player (Sony, Samsung, etc.) with the latest and greatest video features.
I'm very impressed with the used Esoteric DV-50 I picked up from this site for less than half of your budget.
Watch out for the DV137 -- it was released with SACD multichannel support but was an utter failure. The multichan SACD support has been removed. I've not heard about similar troubles with the DV139.
For under $5,000 you can get a used APL3910 which is a fantastic universal player. They are coming up on the used market now as the original owners are upgrading to the $20,000+ new APL NWO players. Check out the reviews by owners of this unit and visit the APL website to learn more.