Dunlavy SC IV or Merlin VSM M

looking to buy a pair of used higher end speakers. Does anyone have an opinion on which one of these is better? Both are available in my local used market. Thanks for your input.
aperez1958
rrog, my post to you was written before the others were posted. i do not need support to speak my mind. if you do this again and take the discussion off topic, i will report you to the moderators.
no more discussion.
bobby
Bobby, You still did not answer my question. I realize you are marked as commercial user. My question is, do you advertise as a commercial user on Audiogon? For some reason you continue to evade my question.

These threads have a tendency to change as they roll along. So, does that make a thread off topic? If that's the case nearly all threads become off topic at one time or another. Some folks agree with your contributions to this thread regarding your speakers and others do not. Maybe we should take a vote to determine whether manufacturers should be allowed to troll Audiogon's Forum and offer their advice about their products.

I just made a new discovery. Looking back at your history on Audiogon's forum I have learned that you have recommended Merlin speakers over numerous other speakers including Canton, Gallo, Green Mountain, Vandersteen, Dunlavy, ProAc, B&W and Revel. On this thread you said the OP's 16x23 room is perfect for Merlin speakers and on another thread you told another poster his 11x18 room is perfect for Merlin speakers. Upgrades were constantly brought up and your phone number was included on almost all inquiries. Come on! If this isn't advertising I don't know what is.

I am sure the moderstors would like to know about you.

"I am sure the moderstors would like to know about you."

Oh I'm sure they do. Question is, do you think they care?

Shakey