Burmester 069

I am wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to listen to the new Burmester 069 reference CD player? How does it compare with their 001 top line player?
hobby
I heard it recently in an all Burmester setup and we had the opportunity to compare it to the 001. The setup was 069/001 cd, 011 pre, 2x911 monos, B100 speakers. All cabling was Nordost Odin.

The 069 sounded like a Burmester CD player, just better! Very open, dynamic, transparent and three-dimensional. The 001 which still is very good sounded less transparent, not as fast and a little more restrained. Of course, you will need a very good system to benifit from the differences up to the 069.
I am moving from my Burmester 001 to the Burmester 069. I have the amps and 948 Burmester conditioner as well. The 069 I demo'ed was amazing and after 5.5 hours, I had to make the trade-up. It just does everything better.
Pkancel,
you will not regret it. I moved up from Burmester 001 to 069 myself and as good as the 001 is, the 069 is a lot better. I chose this player over Accuphase, Esoteric, Wadia and dCS separates. The Burmester is simply more musical I think.

I have ordered the new 077 reference preamp and will hopefully have it in 6-8 weeks.

What Burmester amps and what speakers do you have?