Does Aether Audio still exist?

Their speakers were getting very good reviews a year or two ago. Now I can find no mention of them.
128x128rja
Bob, you're still alive! Stick with it man, your time will come. Gear has come and gone in my house, but those 3.0s are still here. If you ever come across those magnetic grills.....

Spence
Ahh... there he is...
Here are some Do you know facts:
Bob used a website I designed for his company for over 2.5 years.

At first it was a simple trade for his stand mount speakers. After about a year these grew into the largest version of his speakers. There were always "problems" and "issues" surrounding why I could never be paid for my services. As the promises grew the realization that I had been duped by a "aww feel sorry for me" manufacturer became real. Eventually I gave up on trying to recover what is owed me. But if he is truly a Christian, I think the speakers may finally arrive. Right Bob?
lol
Mike
A hard working American who doesn't make excuses (Thats my new tag line Bob - thanks for the inspiration)
Here is hoping that all of you who are owed speakers will be able to get them and will enjoy them for many years to come.

I grabbed a used pair or Revelations, and wow, the speakers sound stunningly good even in a less than ideal room.
Here I am. Looking for me? You're right- after reading what you owe the other posters it would be very un-Christian of me to ask for the $200 you've owed me since 2008. I retract the request. I donate it to the "Those Waiting For Bobs Speakers After Having Paid In Full" fund.
My address is the same as it's been since 1978. You know, where you sent the speakers but neither the equalisers (not cancelled) nor check.
Most readers will be dumbstruck/mortified/in-awe at your rant in this thread. They will feel sad/sorry/awful for the travails life has dealt you, no doubt, as did I. But, did you ever read the personal thread of the Audiogoner who died of stomach cancer and how he treated his tragedy and how the AUDIOGON community supported him to his last breath? It was awe-inspiring, Christianity at its finest, humanity personified. How will people read your lamentation with its Christian overtones? I wonder............just a thought.......and maybe at this time of your anger and bitterness you can spare a thought for the survivors of the 150 souls taken by a co-pilot madman in the Alps? Do you think their survivors will be posting these kinds of posts on a public forum? Maybe before you post this kind of ranting bluster again, you will spare a thought, in your Christianity, for real tragedies.
Hey guys, ever consider that you should substitute the work "human" or "humanity" for "Christian" or "Christianity"? That kind of arrogance is not only insulting and denigrating to all of the Audiogon members who are not Christian, it's also the same kind of thinking that drives ISIS, al quida, the inquisition, and the wars in Northern Ireland, Kosovo, Serbia, etc., etc.