ModWright Transporter

Has anybody here been exposed to the ModWright transporter?:

http://www.modwright.com/products/index.php?product_id=28

On paper (or pixels since this is the Internet) this is the reasonably priced all-in-one, file-based kind of solution I've been looking/hoping for. The 6moons review was positive, but short on detail.

Any feedback on this would be welcomed.
shazam
Stay tuned.. just dropped mine off there and will pick up modded unit probably Wednesday. I've had mine a month or so and I'll have a good perspective on the stock vs modded since I'll only be a couple days without it.
I have had my unit for a couple of weeks. It is much better than my previous Cary 306 SACD (!), and very very close to my Burmester 001. If I run digital out from the Modwright and uses the Burmester 001 as DAC I am not able to tell the difference.

I live in Norway and D.Wright has been excellent to deal with. This player has my highest recommendations!
Cappuccino, by using an external DAC, are you saying you don't like the ModWright DAC that is part of the Transporter or was that just for A/B comparison?

Also curious if you are using a pre-amp or going straight to your amp and using the volume control on the Transporter.

Thanks for chiming in!
Cappucino,
Do you use a preamp or run the Modwright Transporter direct to your amplifiers? If preamp, have you tried running direct to amp?
Thanks