JBL M2 speaker system ....

Any thoughts on using the JBL M2 speaker system for home audio? Can anyone who has heard them post their opinions? Thanks!

http://www.jblpro.com/products/recording&broadcast/M2/index.html#.Un1r02Uo5D8
128x128joeinid
Thank you Peter but I don't think they even want to break up the package. Getting the DSP parameters will be difficult at best. I will try.
Joeinid, I would like to use my own amps and preamp of my choice too. An alternative to this would be the consumer K29900s and possibly the S4700 or S3900. Do they sound as good as the M2s? I can't say for sure, but the consensus is that the M2s are better. I dunno if these people heard all of these speakers side by side however.
I think the key to these is finding a dealer to work with us. Before I go crazy, I need to hear them and decide for myself if it will be worth it to go further. I know I can hear them with the Crown amps locally.
Where are you located ? Im sure they will be on display in Las Vegas at the CES this January and at the NAM Show in Los Angeles in January also. Guitar center (yes I know) is listed as a dealer, they have stores all over the place, however its unclear if they have them on display.

Best of Luck

Peter
Exactly right Joeinid, it would be wise to audition them first. And again, I hope they will in fact be at CES. They were at RMAF, so I don't see why not. It would be great to audition them, providing they're on active display, even if it's not in the greatest sounding room.