Advice from vinyl types on a good CD player

I am interested in some suggestions for a good CD player from people that have an audiophile vinyl setup. I have a VPI TNT with ARC phono ref and ref 1. I just can't get into listening to CD's even though I have several thousand. I've tried an ARC CD1 and thought it sounded like crap. I've auditioned some higher end players from Levinson etc and they've all left me cold. I bought a DVD player that also played SACD's and I was impressed with the Elton John SACD's. They were obviously well remastered and had a sound closer to vinyl. I don't want to get into the whole CD vs vinyl debate. So if you have a vinyl setup and a CD setup I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.
ntscdan
Stock Njoe Tjoeb for bright cds. Hagtec dac for well recorded cd's. I couldn't find one box that did well on both.
For this long-time vinyl enthusiast, the Raysonic CD 128 has been the perfect CDP. Good luck, Dave.
I have to echo Tom - the Classe CDP202 and the ARC CD7 (and the CD3 as well) are stellar players. If I could afford them over my Audio Aero Prima mk2, I would get one of them for sure.

Other great options are the Burmester line of CD players. Not cheap but oh so smooth and powerful. Also the Audionet V2 fits the bill perfectly. For less expensive alternatives, I really like the output-filterless designs like the 47 Labs and Consonance cd players. They have wonderful flow, rhythm, and coherence for a lot less money.

I had an Apollo in my system and would not consider it as analog-sounding as my Audio Aero. My AA is so good that it caused me to give up on fragile turntables and surface noise once and for all.

Arthur
Some excellent suggestions, I like my GNSC modded Resolution Opus 21 very much, detailed good depth, unusual for CD, but no digital grain. It is very close to my TW accustic Raven One, Zyx airy 3
Audio Research CD-3 MKII with balanced interconnects(xlr) comes very close to a good vinyl setup. (see my vinyl setup)
With digital setup, cables are very important! So, you'll have to do some experimenting.