Goldmund Meta Laser One Transport

I've got a line on a Goldmund Meta Research Laser One Transport for about 500.00. There is just nothing out there on this piece of equipment. Anyone have or ever had one. Likes / dislikes? It will go with a Theta Pro Prime II DAC and a pair of Soliloquy 6.2i speakers. Not sure which integrated I will hook it up to yet. Will it matter?
amdb9
I had one of these units for 10 years up until last year. I "sold" it to a man in Russia and it turned out he had falsified a PayPal payment. Bad experience.

For $500 it's a steal. I believe it's worth around $1200. I also used mine with a Theta DAC and it was a great combination. I had a problem once, and it went back to Switzerland for repair and upgrade. Aside from that problem (probably a lightning strike) it was an excellent machine that served me well and sounded very good. Goldmund is top shelf gear. I'd snap it up while you have the chance.
06-25-08: Shahedk
hi
can you tell me who repairs it in switzerland?

thanks

sk

It is repaired by Goldmund proper from all that I've been led to understand.
French Fries ,

Do you remember by any chance how much did you pay for your new Meta Research Convert 1 Dac ? Thanks in advance !