Question on Emm labs Dac6 vs Dac6e

I am considering to purchase a pre-owned Meitner separate, very much confused for the models, especially some has Dac6, some Dac6e, I know the latest are DAC 6e SE, can anyone tell me what is difference between Dac6 and 6e, is it significant as 6e to 6eSE?
grandetech
Unless your heart is set on EMM, you may also want to have a look at the new single box Playback Designs MPS-5. Fellow audiogoner DCSTEP, oneobgin, and mikelavigne have commented extensively on its sound qualitys. The latter 2 preferred it over their own EMM multi-box rigs and have replaced their EMM with brand new MPS-5s. . . . at a fraction of the cost of EMM rigs.
Here is a review by Mike Lavigne:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rdgtl&1212275915&openfrom&1&4#1

In mid September I will have the opportunity of comparing directly the MPS-5 with a TEAC P03/D03/G0s combo and a DCS Puccini stack. G.
Guidocorona - I too have heard great things about the MPS-5 and read Mike Lavigne's review. But I question your comment about the price of the MPS unit being a fraction of the EMM labs rigs. I think I recall seeing "used" EMM labs rigs selling for $6 to $8K vs. the MPS-5 which has an introductory price of approx. $10K, but soon to increase to $15K. Please set me straight if my assumptions are innaccurate.

Jonathan Tinn (Jtinn) can give you the latest on web site, pricing, and contact info.