Question on Emm labs Dac6 vs Dac6e

I am considering to purchase a pre-owned Meitner separate, very much confused for the models, especially some has Dac6, some Dac6e, I know the latest are DAC 6e SE, can anyone tell me what is difference between Dac6 and 6e, is it significant as 6e to 6eSE?
grandetech
Oops, my apologies Grandetech! Even at intro prices you'd be blowing your budget with the PD. I have a TEAC X-01 Limited and positively love it. Some of the TEAC X-01 or X-01 Limited units that pop up on Agon from time to time may come within your budget. Like EMM, they sound magnificent after a LONG break in; X-01 are built like tanks and re very reliable; being single box units they do not require a miriad of extra PCs and ICs. Unfortunately I have never made an side-by-side comparison of my X-01 Limited with the EMM stack, so I do not even know myself which of the two I would prefer from a sonic/musical point of view.
Guido,

Its okay, no apo'.
Actually X-01 limited is on my shopping list, if not with emm, did you compare with any other big boys out there?
I have compared side by side the X-01 (original) with Bermester 001 and Bel Canto PL1-A. See:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1090867688&openfrom&3&4#3
I have not had the opportunity of doing a/b tests of the original or the limited against any current multi-box offerings. However Audiogoner Babybear owned an X-01 Limited --; he has done the comparison with TEAC P03/D03; as a result is currently proud owner of a TEAC D-03/P03/G0s combo. Audiogoner Gshelley used to won TEAC P03/D03/G0s but prefers his current DCS Puccini-based stack, which includes external clock. I have heard both but have not compared them side by side; I suspect I may have a preference for the TEAC stack. Please note that the DCS stack as well as PD contain a TEAC
VRDS Neo transport mechanism similar to that found in Teac X-03. I believe EMM combos may contain a Philips drive. G.
guidocorona,
the dcs puccini is a one box design. when you say "dcs stack", do you mean the paganini?
Yes Maxx2man, Paganini it is I suspect. Apologies for confusion. DCS Rig includes external clock if I recall correctly.