Define power hungry...B&W speakers

I need to know what is important in amplification to power my B&W CDM 1NT's. Rated from 50-125 I believe. How much minimum power is necessary, damping factor, etc. What specs are important to me?
Thank you!
tntate
Lewinskih01,
thanks for clarifying - indeed, I did misread your post! :-0

well, we do agree to disagree w.r.t. SS being better for B&W.
But I will agree with you that the huge tube power amps (like the VTLs you mentioned) will do much better than most other tube amps - but then these large tube amps are designed to supply a lot more current into a difficult load & their price reflects it.

12-25-14: Tntate
So, assuming my speakers line up with the 700 series, how many watts minimum and what current specs would you recommend? Where do I find those current specs on an amplifier or receiver?
Thanks again!
you'll never find the current specs for most (If I may be so bold as to say "any") amp. you'll have to do the math & find that out for yourself. Make sure that the amp has plenty of current capacity for example in the 5Amp-8Amp region while ensuring that you have sufficient watts.
I had a pair of CDM 1NTs and they were a great speaker.....I used them with a 40 watt Anthem Amp 1 and also a 50 watt VTL amp. Both amps sounded great and played plenty loud. 17x15x9 room. I wish I had kept those.....
Thanks for the response. I am considering an Anthem integrated 2 hybrid. Good to know it can power my speakers.