Beryllium Tweeters

I've only heard Paradigms Beryllium Tweeters but I absolutely loved them! What other "affordable" (>$2k new or used) speakers use them and what are your experiences with Beryllium tweeters? What other Tweeters rival the extension, air and sweetness that I was hearing with my Paradigm Sig 2's? DeCappo? Usher? ...?
128x128b_limo
I used to have a pair of Vapor Breeze speakers. The amorphous core Raal was stunning!!!!
Listen to some Focal speakers. The Chorus or Ariel Lines have speakers in that price range. They have a different tweeter material, but I think you would appreciate them.
You could look for a pair of 2nd hand classic Yamaha NS-2000 speakers which use a Beryllium tweeter. I'm feeding a bit higher up the food chain & own a pair of Magico S5's which employ an excellent Beryllium dome.
I think the beryllium tweeter is nice as I had owned a pair of Paradigm Signature S2's V3 but found them too bright at loud levels. Sometimes harsh sounding. I was even running them with a hybrid tube integrated which smoothened things out a little but still not to my liking. Not for everyone. I switched to custom horns( Casta Acoustics model D8's). Love them. No harshness. Extremely clean, phase coherent, smooth midrange dynamic and fast.