Infinity Primus P363 TAS review

Wow REG claims these speakers are "In many fundamental ways they are in the top echelon of anything out there."....These sell for $199! He says they aren't just good for the money but good period. Anyone heard these things?
wildoats
JBL produces state of the art product's, as a matter of fact, we all know both are owned by the Harmon industries company, keep in mind, revel does not make a speaker as costly as the top tier JBL speaker's, the JBL speaker's like the Everest DD-67000 speaker is way beyound anything Revel has ever made with performance of state of the art.
To be fair, I don't think I've ever seen a pair of high end JBL speakers on display in any audio store. I suspect that the main reason that most people don't talk much about them is lack of exposure. I could be mistaken, but if I recall correctly, I don't think they had them on display at any of the CES's either. If I knew they were on display somewhere, I wouldn't mind checking them out.

Looking at Revel, they have the marketing and in store placement needed to have a large user base.
Point being...Harmon has deep.pockets... Which trickles down to modest products like Infinity...which most can afford...for the majority of us...the average 100k speaker system in a cinema ewuates to "state of the art"...but it is nice that JBL has not abandoned hi end 2 channel... And produced a statement that few have even heard let alone afford
Hi Zd542, The JBL Everest DD-67000 is retail $75,000.00, not the most costly speaker on the market, but for harmon industries, quite exspensive, you can bing search this speaker, their is a few dealer's in the u.s.a. that have them on demo, these are sold through out asia extensivily, they love them, the JBL top tier line's have been sold there a very long time before they brought these type of JBL speaker's to the u.s. market.