Difference in B&W sound

Greetings, I have a set of 804n & 803 Matrix2. I'm running a Pioneer Elite 74 Txvi with a parasound 2003 MOD & a Parasound 5250v2. the 804 have a sensitivity of 90db. & the 803s have 89db. The Matrix sound so much better, so why would this be for an older model? Could the 1db. be that much of a difference? I'm confused.
128x128danmar123
Z, Verona is a 4 hr. drive from where I live. Once the weather brakes I'll take a ride up there for the weekend via(HARLEY). If you live in the area, I'll meet you for lunch.
I know I'm talking apple to apples. When I hook up my Klipsch Heresy's, there's a much improvement in music, but we're talking horns now.Please, lets not go there. I did have the 803 first & I'm very happy with them.When opportunity knocks as in the 804s. I picked them up for a song (pun), under a grand for the set. THANK YOU.For some reason I can't post my photo's. If you like, go to my page & look @ my set up.Nothing great, buts that was in my budget @ the time. I did do my homework with Parasound & B&W, they do match well.I play most of my music thru my comp.with a high end sound card via Pandora. the sound card does have all the bells & whistle anyone would need. So as of tweeking my music,it's not a problem.
Sorry, I must have missed something. I thought you said that you live in NYC. I wasn't aware of your Klipsch speakers either.
I do live in the 5 bouroghs. The Klipsch aren't hooked up. No room for them now. "SOON" My stereo system thats packed away Might blow up the B&Ws. But I'm happy for what I have at the moment.
"Z, Verona is a 4 hr. drive from where I live."

Maybe if you leave for Audio Connection at around 4pm. lol. Going by distance, though, I don't think its any more than 20 miles from Manhattan.