DCS Scarlati v Esoteric P-01,D-01

Hi,
Has anybody out there had the opportunity to do an A/B comparision between the full blown DCS Scarlati system and the Esoteric P-01,D-01 & GO,s 5 box system.
midkent
and how is the sound?

I have now heard both, the Scarlatti is fare the better one, more resolving and always musical.
I would like to add that there are quite a few options to consider if you want to know you have chosen the best digital combination:

Zanden Audio Model 2000P & Model 5000S
Emm Labs XDS1
MBL 1622A & 1611F
Metronome Technologie Kalista Ref. SE & GTE Audio Trinity
Burmester 069
Soulution Audio 745
Goldmund Eidos Reference & Mimesis 20.7
Orpheus Labs Privelige Transport & DAC
Wadia 971, 931 & 922
Esoteric P-01VU, G-0Rb & D-01VU
Constellation Audio Sirius
dCS Scarlatti
Accuphase DP-800 & DC-801
APL Hi-Fi NWO-4.0SE
Stahl-Tek Vekhian Transport & DAC
Jadis JD-1 Pro & JS-1 Mk.III
47 Labs Pi/Tracer & Kondo Onagaku DAC
Esoteric P-0S & Boulder 2020
Oracle Audio Technologies CD-2050 & Weiss Medea
Spectral Audio SDR-4000
C.E.C. TL-0X & Stylus Sys HAD
Meridian Reference Signature 808.3
Audio Research Reference CD8
Chord Red Reference
Nagra CDC & Nagra DAC
Ypsilon CDT-1000 & DAC-1000
Barclay Digital F1-X & Audiologic 34 MXL
Acoustic Arts Drive II & Tube DAC-II
Combak Harmonix Reimyo CDP-777 & DAP-999EX
Ensemble DiRondo & DiChrono
Lector Audio DigiDrive TL & DigiCode 2.24
I heard many of this DACs and strongly recommend to listen to Lavry Gold and GTE Audio. They are trully the best!!!
For high res GTE is out of competition!
I know this is an old thread but I just had my P-01 / D-01s / G-0Rb upgraded to VU status, it was now or never since the Grandioso series was introduced. Wow am I glad I did it.

I have been into high end sound and in the high end sound business for 35 years. Holy smokes. I've heard the latest DCS stack as well as many other major contenders but this blows their socks off. Never heard played back sound (yes, $100,000 turntables with $40,000 preamps included) sound like this. If any of you own this stack, send it to Japan NOW to get the VU upgrade, because they will likely be discontinuing it soon. Unbelievably incredible sound. Currently using it with Kharma Enigma power cords (best I've ever heard by far, and yes we sell Transparent) and Cardas Clear interconnects. I'd sell my first born before I parted with this. Amen.