Raidho D1's and recommendations for amplifiers

Have Raidho D1's arriving in a few days and am now reconsidering my amp. I was planning sell my Clayton M200 monoblocks as a package with my old speakers. I was considering using Coincident Dragon Mk II (75w triode) monoblocks but reading various forums I get the impression these may not be adequate and D1's do best with 150w or more solid state amps. I'm looking for comments on suitability of Dragons and comments on alternatives that are known to be ideal with D1's.

Thanks
128x128tyrreld
Thanks for the recommendations and great advice, especially re impedance and sensitivity. Raidho doesn't publish sensitivity in their promotion literature that I could find but I'd read they were not sensitive.

Atmasphere - good points. My room is small @ 14x16 with ceiling transitioning from 9 to 14 ft; and my musical taste is varied from classical blues to jazz to rock, etc. I enjoy at times turning it up loud!

Akg_ca - Thanks - Not familiar with Audio Flight but have heard Raidho D1's match well with Rowland, Devialet, BALabo, Hegel, Robert Koda, Ypsilon, Soulution; Raidho often use Rowlands at shows. Only Hegel and Deviate are in my price range. Any comments on these two?
Raidho will be at Axpona this year to show off their new Aavik integrated with the Scansonic MB 2.5's Raidho X3 and D3.
Pass Labs 150.8 SS amp.
More than enough power and clean.
I have this amp with my C1.1 s and love the match. (Also using the Pass Labs XP-20 pre amp as well.)
You have a great speaker pair there! Enjoy.
If it was my money money I would have a look at a Pass Labs XA amps, Octave, or Aavik U-300.

Today I heard the Aavik U-300 with all Ansuz cabling and Raidho X-3 it sounded great. But I might prefer a tadd more warmth, Class A amps Pass or Symphonic Line. Or maybe a little bit of tube warmth, Octave.