Vienna Acoustics Liszt - Fad or Future?

I just read a review on the Vienna Acoustics Imperial Liszt. The reviewer like them (don't they always), but I don't know about the movable head unit. It could be the future of speakers, or just a fad. Speaker purists are likely to say it's just a marketing gimmick.

At $15k list, they are not cheap. I have a pair of VA Beethoven Grands and like them - a lot. But I don't know about the Liszts, it could be the next Edsel.

Thoughts?
ben77059
Thanks for the input. I should have put "Baby" in my OP.

Interesting comment Twoleftears, I really like the BG, so I may have to keep an eye out for these.
Yes, I owned the KEF 105.2 speakers with the rotating and swiveling head unit. My first high end speaker!
Ben77059, I have VA Liszt. A while ago I had Beethoven Grand, and even so they are a good speakers for a price, the new Liszt are in a different league.
3d soundstage/imaging, very open, detailed, but natural sound, awesome dynamics. Amazing speakers. I think VA did a great job with Liszt. After having many speakers in my home including Wilson WP8, Sonus Faber Amati Martin Bird 2, I intend to keep VA Liszt. There is something about them that get you closer to live music.
According to the review, the upper bass driver is actually a midbass. There might be phase issues by pointing the upper unit in a different direction.

This is from the manufacturer's website:

"The two lower units produce the lowest bass, working in parallel, while the single driver provides ideal transition to the midrange driver."

So I'm not sure having the two sections face in different directions is a good thing.

Shakey
There are three drivers in the bass unit. I think VA is referring to the topmost one of them. The larger driver in the head unit is a true midrange.