Sound Lab vs Magnepan 20.7

I owned Sound Labs back about 2005. I loved them: enter divorce... not related.
Now a decade later remembering those monsters I'm wondering how they compare with the Maggie 20.7. I realize the technical differences, but still am aware of their relative strengths. Just wondering if one of our more articulate brethren on here can sum up the differences and who wins?
Thanks.
Larry
lrsky
Which Sound Labs? In general, SL's (and ESL's in general) are more liquidly transparent and higher in resolution than Magneplanars. But a lot of people really like the ribbon tweeter in the 20.1. Maggies need to be above a certain volume threshold to "come to life", ESL's will play at lower volume better. Maggies will play louder, though, given enough power. They both have clean, non-bloated bass, but are missing the bottom octave. ESL's either without cross-overs or with a simple one can sound more seamless than the 3-way Maggies. They're both great with vocals, and present large, life-size images.
Larry, you should come hear them anew. The PX technology and some other improvements came along after that.

I have the U-1PXs in a large purpose-built room. The last weekend in June I'm having a special event you might not want to miss.

Brian