RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
Ctsooner,

I live in State College, PA. If you are ever in my neck of the woods you would be welcome to come and have a listen.

Don
Don, did Vapor raise their prices, like, two days ago? I swear that the Nimbus was $6700 on Tuesday and is now north of $12K. If I was the manufacturer of a $40 or $60K speaker, I would feel very threatened by Vapor Audio.
I have heard the MBL 101 Extreme speakers on maybe $100k in MBL front end electronics... sounded horrible. I much prefered the Sonus Faber speakers at a FRACTION of the price with McIntosh front end. You could buy a decent car and take a vaction with the difference in cost.
The Nimbus MSRP was not $6,700; when I wrote the review of the Nimbus White for Dagogo, which I now own, it was $9,895.