Recommendation for vacuum tube CD-player

Can you give me some recommendations and experiences on vacuum tube CD playewrs in the range 2-3K USD? I will be using this CDP mainly for vocal jazz music (I do already another CDP for my other musical tastes)

Thanks
vinylmeister
Find an older Balanced Audio Technology VK-D5(not the SE) and stuff it with six NOS Siemens CCa's(pre '68) or E188CC/7308's. You WON'T be gambling on chinese crapsmanship, and WILL be able to bathe in the sounds of accurate music reproduction. The SE version's no slouch. I just don't care for the 6H30 tube's presentation, and the inability to tube roll. Do yourself a favor and, at least, find somewhere to audition the SE. That will give you an idea of what the VK-D5 is capable (with good CDs). If I had the bucks right now(and didn't already own one), I'd buy this one today: (http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?dgtlplay&1234795757&/BAT-VK-D5-NEW---in-box-+-extra) BTW: If you like the sound of music with added euphonics(the British sound), the Mullards the seller is offering would make you very happy.
Don't laught too quickly when I recommend an old California Audio DAC (with or without the Delta transport). I use mine specifically for jazz/vocals because it is a bit forward in the mid-range and if anything (compared to my other stuff) a bit compressed. The other stuff is the BAT VK5, a Wadia 302 and a Raysonic 128, all of which do much, much, better with big music, IMHO. You can take a digital out from your preferred CDP and if you don't like it re-sell it for little of no loss. Tube selection is, however, important - these are high gain DAC's. FWIW.
If yuo can stretch your budget a bit past 3k then I'd have to recommend a used Audio Aero Capitole MKII se.
I own a Tube Technology Fusion CD64 and think it's one of the best cdp's out there for under $10K. The company went under but they come up occasionally in the $1500-$2000 range used, new they were $4K. The technology is the same dac as the famed Chord Dac64 combined with a discrete analog output stage with dual 6922's. There's a rave review in HiFi+ that is spot on. Happy listening!
The Prima Luna Prologue Eight CD player has gotten TREMENDOUS reviews. I just heard one in a friend's system and it was VERY good.