Recommendation for vacuum tube CD-player

Can you give me some recommendations and experiences on vacuum tube CD playewrs in the range 2-3K USD? I will be using this CDP mainly for vocal jazz music (I do already another CDP for my other musical tastes)

Thanks
vinylmeister
Audio Aero Capitole SE is a lovely CDP. It has both balanced and single ended outs which are variable so there is no need for a preamp. It can also action a digital pre.

Not the best build quality in the world but sounds very nice.
I have to agree with Newbee on the CAL equipment. I owned a Delta/Sigma then Alpha before my VK-D5 and was very happy at the time. Telefunken ECC803S's Didn't hurt my enjoyment a bit(everything, included a transport, would still be within your budget. BUT: The only thing I would trade my BAT in for would be the right Lector, or a Linn CD-12(keep dreaming).
Count me in on the CAL tube DAC bandwagon. A mere $200-250 investment might surprise you as I was. I have a Sony DVD/SACD 9000 unit and hooking it up to a tube DAC made my regular red book CDs sound very good. I played my CAL DAC with cheaper CD players and the transports brought down the quality of sound which leads me to suggest if you have a good quality CD player, your transport could work well with a tube DAC. Also, use a digital cable (not fiber optic) between the CD transport and DAC. Spending big money for a tube CD player might not be necessary. I liked the CAL SIGMA so much I upgraded to the SIGMA II with a 3-6% improvement and moved SIGMA I to a second system. Finally, there's a SIGMA version with an upsample board and people like them. Me, I off the upgrade tredmill with my CDs as this combo is very pleasing.
Jwong- Ever tried a Kimber Illuminations Orchid(minimum 1m) between your transport and CAL DAC? If not: I'll bet it would have you listening to your whole CD collection again(over and over).
Raysonic CD 128. Two friends have bought one after hearing (or hearing my raves about) mine. A superbly musical machine with the added benefit of XLR outputs (as well as RCAs). Sells new for $1850 or here on Audiogon for $1100-1200 used. I replaced a Sony XA777ES (MSRP $3K) after getting mine 18 month ago. The Raysonic sounds better playing the CD layer of hybrid SACDs than the Sony did playing the SACD layer, and for playing CDs there is NO comparison. Good luck, Dave