Whic CD player would you pick and why

I am looking to add a better CD player to my system. My current system consists of Mcintosh Amps the 402 and the 502. The pre-amp is the Anthem Statement 2 The cd player is the Moon Equinox.The speakers are the Martin Logan Vantages. The CD players that I am looking at are the:
Ayre CX 7e
Mcintosh Mcd 500
Linn unidisk SC
Esoteric Sa60
Cary 306
I am a Jazz listener and enjoy feamle vocals. PLease share you insights of the pro's or cons of any of these players. I am willing to spend 6,500. on the player.
Thanks for the insghts
Eric
128x128lysaker
Lysaker, I have no info or opinion on the Linn. There are so many DACs out there (and so many flavors that people like) that I would recommend spending a bit of time digging around in the archives here and over at Audioasylum.
For the budget you describe I suggest you consider a higher end Esoteric unit that you can buy on A'gon for less than your budget, with full warranty(often seen)& far superior build quality and service life, from a company that takes inordinate pride in allowing customers to maintain & upgrade their units, and that will play virtually all formats other than Blu Ray.
Psacanli,
The warrenty is a concern. Esoteric only has a two warranty extending one additional year once registered. Most folks don't sell new and to transfer thewarranty costs an additional $100.
Thanks for the insights,
Eric
Lysaker, sorry took so long to respond, been at CES/THEShow. I have not heard the Linn, but I had a Unidisc a few years back, and it was a great piece of equipment, I really loved it. That said, when I bought a modded Denon 5910 I thought it was better in every way, especially as a straight DVD player.

That said, I sold the Denon and ripped all of my CD's to a hard drive and bought an Oppo for the rare occasion I listen to an SACD. Though since I finally started spinning vinyl, I stopped listening to almost any other media.
the sc is a great uni too, but its also a dac and a pre, so there u go. for bout 1500 sold .that leaves 5 biguns to pc audio. done.