Whic CD player would you pick and why

I am looking to add a better CD player to my system. My current system consists of Mcintosh Amps the 402 and the 502. The pre-amp is the Anthem Statement 2 The cd player is the Moon Equinox.The speakers are the Martin Logan Vantages. The CD players that I am looking at are the:
Ayre CX 7e
Mcintosh Mcd 500
Linn unidisk SC
Esoteric Sa60
Cary 306
I am a Jazz listener and enjoy feamle vocals. PLease share you insights of the pro's or cons of any of these players. I am willing to spend 6,500. on the player.
Thanks for the insghts
Eric
128x128lysaker
Lysaker, sorry took so long to respond, been at CES/THEShow. I have not heard the Linn, but I had a Unidisc a few years back, and it was a great piece of equipment, I really loved it. That said, when I bought a modded Denon 5910 I thought it was better in every way, especially as a straight DVD player.

That said, I sold the Denon and ripped all of my CD's to a hard drive and bought an Oppo for the rare occasion I listen to an SACD. Though since I finally started spinning vinyl, I stopped listening to almost any other media.
the sc is a great uni too, but its also a dac and a pre, so there u go. for bout 1500 sold .that leaves 5 biguns to pc audio. done.
Zieman,
I have not tried the 106. Do you have any insights on the B&K ref 70 as a pre-prpo apposed to the anthem d2
Thank you all for your insights. I making the move to the Linn Akurate DS. I did an A/B test with it and the Wadia 581ise I felt that the Linn smoked it in detail and depth. the staging was not effected by either. being able to pull specific instruments out of the music tracks was amazing. That being said the DS also allows for you to become total engaged in the total music score.