Whic CD player would you pick and why

I am looking to add a better CD player to my system. My current system consists of Mcintosh Amps the 402 and the 502. The pre-amp is the Anthem Statement 2 The cd player is the Moon Equinox.The speakers are the Martin Logan Vantages. The CD players that I am looking at are the:
Ayre CX 7e
Mcintosh Mcd 500
Linn unidisk SC
Esoteric Sa60
Cary 306
I am a Jazz listener and enjoy feamle vocals. PLease share you insights of the pro's or cons of any of these players. I am willing to spend 6,500. on the player.
Thanks for the insghts
Eric
128x128lysaker
Zieman,
I have not tried the 106. Do you have any insights on the B&K ref 70 as a pre-prpo apposed to the anthem d2
Thank you all for your insights. I making the move to the Linn Akurate DS. I did an A/B test with it and the Wadia 581ise I felt that the Linn smoked it in detail and depth. the staging was not effected by either. being able to pull specific instruments out of the music tracks was amazing. That being said the DS also allows for you to become total engaged in the total music score.
I don't believe my suggestion to "take a look at the Audio Aero Capitol" is marginalized by the fact that I carry the line. I never suggested he call me and buy one from me and until Audiopil mentioned it I am not sure anyone would have known that I am a dealer, so I didn't expect my phone to be ringing off the hook.

Now that you all know I am a dealer, you should know that I have listened to number of CD players at the RMAF and CES so my opinion is based on experience.

In any event I suggest you audition one if you can, Not from me but from your local dealer.
sounds real audio,
I thank you for your insight. Getting an unbiased opinion is tough. Don't be so hard on the other chap. Thanks for the insight.
Eric