Digital Audio Denmark convertors

Has any member of this forum had an opportunity to audition these convertors and if so what is their impression.
I have heard them in my system for a short period of time and thought that they were outstanding on CD plaback alone. I was not able to access their higher resolution playback.
Anyone had a chance to compare this converter with other top rated converters such as Playback designs/Berkeley Audio dac etc?

ecka
When I first became a member of this forum some years ago, I had nothing to do with the audio industry, so I did not think about changing my status, (if there is such a thing here) having industry affiliation. But me mentioning the DAD really had nothing to do with trying to sell or promote, as that was not my intention. I was just answering someones post, and did not think of it as being a conflict of interest. For this, please allow me to apologize. This will not ever happen again, so my question to anyone here is, how do I change my status in Audiogon to industry affiliation like you can do at the Asylum.
Vincent, I don't believe there is anything you can change to reflect industry status like you can at that other site. I believe the best course of action is to identify yourself as having a commercial interest in any product at the time you post about it. You identified yourself as VRS Audio in your first post, but not as a dealer of the product you mentioned, I'm certain that was simple oversight on your part. Such disclosure allows those reading to filter praise for products as they see fit when it is a dealer giving out the praise.
Vincent;

thank you for taking my communications in the spirit with which it was offered....i meant no personal offense.

unfortunately; AudiogoN is a commercial site which has decided to avoid identifing Industry affiliation. therefore it is left to the community to self police this issue. we do have a few here who do act as 'ethics police' regularly; others occasionally.

there are many industry people who do post on AudiogoN and most do respect the issue of disclosure. i would add that these 'Industry People' have much to offer in terms of information.....but must tread lightly when commenting on products they sell.
Understand, and will always take this into consideration when I post in the future.

Sincerely,

Vincent R Sanders
VRS Audio Solutions
Mine is in Fedex;

Should be here on Saturday;

I hope to get it connected via the Weiss Minerva over the weekend. Then I will burn it in for 24 hours a day for 7 days - playback through the computer & will listen to it
after 1 week on next Sunday.

I shall write a detailed reciew on the DAD - AX24 - http://www.digitalaudio.dk/ax24.htm

My resident ref machine is a Meridian 808i.2.
Wonder how this will stack up.

I shall stay tuned...

MBJ