ps audio perfect wave transport

does any know if this will store more than one cd. Also any other info about it.
usarmyvet91
Here is a link for a You Tube video of Paul Mcgowan talking about the new PWT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEtBMOa5NfQ
As I understand it, it can store/buffer up to 4 minutes of music, to reduce jitter when playing an individual CD conventionally, but the intent is also that it be used as a drive to rip many CDs to an external storage device.
I really don't see the value of this transport, other than being able to play high resolution DVDs and lower jitter CD to DAC. I think I would rather have a USB DAC.

Isn't the real future of digital something like an audiphile computer? For us computer illiterates, I would like to see a single box I can hook up to my cable service. Something with a memory transport, quality DAC and/or USB output to outboard DAC, and computer all in one. I'm not looking for something I have to integrate into my desktop. Seems like someone could make a mint off of something like this. The memory player only works within an existing audio system, essentially taking the place of my present transport, not worth 3k to me. Am I missing something here?
Almost forgot some other issues I have with this transport. First of all you need a DAC that inputs high resolution data, and then you need HDMI input to attain lowest jitter (seperate word clock data). I see this product as a dedicated transport for the PS Audio DAC.
Sns-

I'm not the most educated on this topic but if you're feeding a bit-perfect signal over coaxial or AES/EBU to a DAC which buffers the data (ignoring the incoming clock) then reassigning a new clock signal prior to any upsampling or filtration...wouldn't that eliminate or significantly reduce any potential jitter just the same as what is claimed by using the I2S???