has anyone tried PS Audio perfect wave duo

any experience/thoughts on new PS audio perfect wave transport and dac
hifinut
In addition to it apparently being compatible with some emerging high res formats, I gleaned that the novel feature here is that data is cached in memory with this setup rather than read live direct from the optical CD disc as is done with most players and this is an affective approach for minimizing jitter.

Network players like Roku SOundbridge ($200) and Logitech Squeezebox have been doing this for several years now and are another cost effective way to get this benefit if you are willing to go the music server route. For best sound, just use these with the external high quality DAC of your choice.

I believe I saw PS Audio will offer a similar network player as an alternative to the transport at some point.

Some other resampling DACs, like the Benchmark, are also designed to effectively minimize jitter on board the DAC as well.
A friend has had his for almost a month. It's very nice as-is while he's waiting for the debut of the "Bridge" which will enable him to use his modded SB(He wants to get away from discs altogether).
I don't get it.... This unit has a one disc memory and plays the disc from memory, not directly from the disc.
In effect, this is a one disc music server.
Am I missing something or is this just the ultimate in audiophile marketing hype?