has anyone tried PS Audio perfect wave duo

any experience/thoughts on new PS audio perfect wave transport and dac
hifinut
I'm sure the metal remote that came with the original(and sexy)Lens/Genesis amps would've been perfect.
AFter a two week trial, I am frustrated by the remote. The main problem being the buttons are two small, (you have to turn the lights on to access many functions if you are not sitting close to the touch screens) and it has a very cheap feel for a $3000. component. I'm still evaluating the sound, while breaking it in. Unless there is a big breakthrough, the units do not come close to my reference transport and DAC.
outstanding system Sgr. love the levinson equiptment!. my pair has been running for 7 days now. haven't noticed much of a change for the last 2-3 days. i'm thinking break in is over but we'll see?. are you still noticing some change/improvement two weeks in?

would love to hear additional comments comparing the PSA Duo to your killer reference set-up.

are you using the I2S connection?

have you compared different formats and resolutions?

any other thoughts/opinions would be fantastic.
hi sgr:

why do you prefer your reference dac and xport to the ps audio gear ?

do you perceive subtractive or additive coloration coming from the ps audio gear ?

what is your reference dac and xport ?
Right now, the PS Audio PWT/PWD does have a very relaxing and involving sound (it is fun!), and it continues to improve. However, the Levinson Reference combo seems to have a way of resolving the details better. I here more tones and shading to instruments. So far, (and I don't want to say, it can never have these attributes, as I am still trying new power cords, interconnects, etc) the Levinson sounds more delicate, has better timber and nuances, a leaner but true to the music bass.
I would attribute these differnces to the expense and over engineered Levinson power supplies, a superior transport system, and DACS that are still highly regarded today, even though they are not as fancy or modern as today's era. I guess I would call it execution on the Levinson side.
The reference products were and are something special.
I propose that if a company used the Levinson standard for engineering along with the ideas invented and pioneered by PS Audio, something special indeed might happen in the audio world. However PS Audio wanted a product that many people could afford and the Levinson combo retailed for over $20000. I believe.(which was out of my reach if I hadn't purchased it used). I am using the I2S connection via a Nordost HDMI cable suppled by Music Direct.
I am a fan of the PS Audio combo. I do like it . . .a lot.
Is it a contender for best in the world . . . not sure, still experimenting and evaluating.
Thanks for the compliments on my system, and wait to you see the Helix, I'll be posting new pictures soon!