Will I hear differences between 8TC and 12TC?

Can I expect to hear differences between Kimber Kable 8TC and 12TC speaker cables if I am using relatively small, efficient bookshelf speakers?

B&W DM602 S3's, to be exact.

And if I compared 8TC and 12TC in single, internally biwired runs?

I currently have an 8 foot pair of internally biwired 8TC speaker cables, which I like the sound of, but my final curiosity is if I'd hear improvements in the 12TC, especially because my 8TC is internally biwired, ie only half is powering the woofer / midrange.
timothyd11
There is a popular belief that thicker more robust cable, such as the dedicated subwoofer cables transmit bass better. There is a chance that the dielectric and shielding also affect the sound. Given just those two considerations you may hear a difference . Whether you like it or not is completely subjective.
Can you expect to? hard to say. All depends on your setup, your ears, and your general ability to hear very small differences.
The main thing to expect to find would be slightly better bass presentation.

If you took your 8TC and changed it to be 6 wires for the bass ,and 2 for the treble..
When I used 8TC biwired for my B&W 805S speakers i actually used 8TC with 14 of the 16 wires for the bass, and only ONE PAIR of wires of the set for the treble. Worked GREAT.

Considering the bass uses ten times plus the power that a tweeter uses..
If you didn't see, I gave you an answer but it was on your other thread. I didn't see this one until after I posted.
AB comparing cables i guess is substantially easier than speakers.
Both are great choices and just the right one will do the trick.