Has anyone heard the new OPPO BDP-83SE

If the price/performance ratio of this $899 player (as listed on OPPO's web site) is comparable to their past offerings this should be the mother of all giant killers.
kdibello
Kal, Tbg will debate you on the chipset issue until the end of days. How much time do you have?
Kr4, I anxiously await the Exemplar moded Oppo, but know two others with them whose opinions I greatly respect. I guess that I should not be reflecting their impressions and await being able to make my own. I must also respect information that I have directly from John Tucker. So far now I should just say that I could have bought the SE, but chose to not do so.

Tvad, get a life.
11-18-09: Tbg
Kr4, I anxiously await the Exemplar moded Oppo, but know two others with them whose opinions I greatly respect. I guess that I should not be reflecting their impressions and await being able to make my own. I must also respect information that I have directly from John Tucker. So far now I should just say that I could have bought the SE, but chose to not do so.
I don't care about any of that and, frankly, it has nothing to do with the issue that I was disputing.

Kal