Has anyone experimented with switching the Havana

Has anyone experimented with switching the IC chips that come standard with the MHDT Havana for the PCM56P-K version for example, and if so what was your findings? I am interested/curious in regards to any benifits that may be had in the doing of such. Thank you!!
jd_df
Jd_df,

My previous post prior to the one above did not show up for some reason. I went to (outsource.net,) but it sends me to a different website (outsourcetelecom.com) instead and it doesn't look like this company would sell chips. Is this the correct company? Like I said above, I did find the chips a couple of places at $20.00 each.
Thanks,
Greg
I just got the K grade versions got a noticeable improvement in clarity and cohesiveness.

I got them here for $13.59 each + shipping + tax:
http://components.arrow.com/part/detail/84608S9189437N7713

No soldering required!
Thanks Eugene81 for the info. I just ordered a set and am looking forward to trying them out.

Greg
Gregg, my apologies for not getting back with you sooner, was off the grid for a while. In any regards, at the time of purchase that outsource site is what I used to acquire mine. I'm glad Eugene81 was able to help out, I've also gone there to order some more, and hope to be enjoying the change soon.....

JD_DF
Hey, no problem Jd_df

Thanks for your input and response. I recieved my chips yesterday but have not had time to put them in.

Greg