Eastern Electric's new tube DAC using ESS Sabre??

anyone have it or have heard anything about it? any reviews?
im quite curious about it.. price is $750 and they use the ESS 9018 sabre dac
mrkoven
The EE DAC playing out of my SB Touch - getting signal via wifi from MacBook Pro, Apple Lossless - so far is in the same league as my Cary 308T. It has a slightly different mix of attributes and I'd probably say the Cary leads by a small margin to ME because I value coherence over detail and sound-staging. EE Dac sounds very natural. BTW i'm using tube output stage exclusively. I tried the SS output stage for around 90 seconds. SS output is very slightly less veiled and very slightly more mechanical.

Caution: EE DAC does seem very cable-sensitive.
Thanks Artmaltman, I look forward to reading your comments as you put some more 'break-in' hours to your EE Dac.
I got so into it that I posted a review on 'gon.

See:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rdgtl&1286673518&openusid&zzArtmaltman&4&&

Art
Thanks Art! Keep posting until break in is over. Posted a question on the review. Where shall we keep posting, here or there?
Hi - I'm wondering if anyone has used the EE dac with a blu-ray player as a transport - I have a pioneer bd-05fd that plays cd and bluray and wanted to know if the EE dac would improve the sound of my pioneer - especialy playing redbook cd thanks, mike