Logitech Touch vs Duet

I'm very interested in getting a Logitech streaming device fed into an external DAC. Questions however to those that have used either but preferably both:

1. Has one device been more reliable then the other? I've read through a lot of the virtual systems and many users cite "great when it works" referring to the Duet.

2. Other then 'touch' commands are there any advantages from one or the other? The Touch is newer but also cheaper then the Duet at least where I live.

3. Is there anything annoying about the Touch i.e size, interface, drop-outs?

Any advice or comments would be most welcome.

Thanks
lush
Can you use the duet remote with the logitech touch unit?
Yes. That's the way I do it in my system. (I even sold my Duet Receiver and just kept the Controller.) It is rare that I play music directly from the Touch's screen.
Of course you could also get a Sonos system and save yourself a lot of grief.

Just curious - from what grief would I be saving myself?

Anyone that has owned a Duet knows the grief. SONOS is a superior product by leaps and bounds compared to Logitech solutions.
Anyone that has owned a Duet knows the grief. SONOS is a superior product by leaps and bounds compared to Logitech solutions.
Strange. I owned a Duet (and still own the Controller) and had no big issues.

I now have a Touch in my main system, a SB3 in my second system, a SB Radio and the Controller that works with them all whether synced or playing separately. It handles my 47,000 plus song library without hassle.

While I've had no big issues, I know of no product ever made that has a 100% satisfaction rate. A quick visit to the Sonos forums showed people have a number of wireless connectivity issues, problems adding music, crossfade and muting issues, firewall issues, missing libraries and so on.

In other words, it sounds a lot like the same problems one sees on the Slimdevices forum.

My apologies for not having the problems you expect me to have. Guess I'll have to work a little harder on screwing things up. ;-)
The Duet's been in my system problem-free for nearly two years. I am moving on to the PS Audio Bridge, but that is primarily for fidelity reasons. To be sure, I have heard and read about all the problems many Duet owners have had to deal with. I realize that I must be one of the more fortunate ones. I also know from experience that the Sonos is indeed a better server; it is however much more expensive than the Duet.

The point is, the Duet was not a failure by any means.
What are the "fidelity reasons" for the move to PS Audio Bridge. Can you run the Bridge side by side with the Duet?